I was in pain and sorrow
I bought a slice of brownies walnut
I would say that the brownies walnut was my heart.
I divided the brownies walnut into 4 portions ( as I wanted to divide my heart into 4 )
'Cos I have 3 very best friends
So that, each will get 1 portion.
And, hopefully each of them could share the pain that I've put in each portion.
At least, it could ease my pain :-)
I bought a slice of brownies walnut
I would say that the brownies walnut was my heart.
I divided the brownies walnut into 4 portions ( as I wanted to divide my heart into 4 )
'Cos I have 3 very best friends
So that, each will get 1 portion.
And, hopefully each of them could share the pain that I've put in each portion.
At least, it could ease my pain :-)
p/s : I wish to be as tough as my mother :-) sayang mak sangat :-*..and to my 3 best friends, you know who you are - i give this : muakss :-*

4 comments:
entry yg sgt touching!huhuhu!Bertabahlah...semoga kita suma diber kekuatan menghadapi dugaan2-Nya..Amin...
thanx zati!
pinjam gambar adik d blog bae..keh keh keh..glamerrrr..
awat tuuu cik adik??
Post a Comment