....it's a rainy day today.."..raindrops keep falling on my head!!" - a beautiful evergreen song!
having a breakfast now - nasik goreng + telur mata + sosej + timun + papedom = RM2.30..and..a cup of nescafe!
Just like having breakfast at home..( most of the time I will have breakfast and lunch together at home - BRUNCH!)......my grandma will knock pintu bilik and say "adik, dah pukul 12..tak bangun lagi ka"..hihiihhi..Actually..I'm using the best quality time to sleep at home!..( to be franked, I memang kaki tido!)
Today I've already got a plan - preparing the input files for my simulations..I have calculated the time required to do the 2 million steps of calculation! - it takes me 40 days per calculation..meaning per temperature..I have to finish altogether 10 temps! Before I can do the production run ( which takes me the 40 days ) I need to do the prethermalization run, just to get the system to equilibrium! arghh...for the first part, I will have to do..500K steps,( more or less 10 days ) per temperature..so all together will take me 100 days, using 6 processors available, so cut it short, for 10 temps, will take me 20 days ( if only the processors work well without any termination during the calculations)
Then with the configuration output, will use it for the production run ( 2 million steps ) - Roughly calculated, I will take about 200 days!!! (again, without any termination during the calculation)..I'm fully dependent on the processors! ( please jgn buat perangai!!!)
I'm planning to finish my masters this year ..cos Im already bored staying in USM, eating the same dishes, passing the same road to school and the most important thing, being away from my lovely lonely-hearted mum..I always try to give my 200% attention to her as best as I could...I could imagine how lonely she is, though grandma is around...she still needs her children around - as my bro is being very busy with his teaching, business and wife! ..while my sis was thrown far away from the peninsula - Kg Kiabau, Telupid, Sandakan, Sabah ..- to be a great teacher Afzan! and me..-here in USM..almost 6 years, roughly counted!
So..tomorrow is Saturday!! - yea..will go home to see my mum..n my grandma too!..both are the lonely single mother..
p/s :1. luangkan lebih masa bersama parents anda sementara masih ada..appreciate them as best as we can!
2. open up your social circles and you wont get bored
having a breakfast now - nasik goreng + telur mata + sosej + timun + papedom = RM2.30..and..a cup of nescafe!
Just like having breakfast at home..( most of the time I will have breakfast and lunch together at home - BRUNCH!)......my grandma will knock pintu bilik and say "adik, dah pukul 12..tak bangun lagi ka"..hihiihhi..Actually..I'm using the best quality time to sleep at home!..( to be franked, I memang kaki tido!)
Today I've already got a plan - preparing the input files for my simulations..I have calculated the time required to do the 2 million steps of calculation! - it takes me 40 days per calculation..meaning per temperature..I have to finish altogether 10 temps! Before I can do the production run ( which takes me the 40 days ) I need to do the prethermalization run, just to get the system to equilibrium! arghh...for the first part, I will have to do..500K steps,( more or less 10 days ) per temperature..so all together will take me 100 days, using 6 processors available, so cut it short, for 10 temps, will take me 20 days ( if only the processors work well without any termination during the calculations)
Then with the configuration output, will use it for the production run ( 2 million steps ) - Roughly calculated, I will take about 200 days!!! (again, without any termination during the calculation)..I'm fully dependent on the processors! ( please jgn buat perangai!!!)
I'm planning to finish my masters this year ..cos Im already bored staying in USM, eating the same dishes, passing the same road to school and the most important thing, being away from my lovely lonely-hearted mum..I always try to give my 200% attention to her as best as I could...I could imagine how lonely she is, though grandma is around...she still needs her children around - as my bro is being very busy with his teaching, business and wife! ..while my sis was thrown far away from the peninsula - Kg Kiabau, Telupid, Sandakan, Sabah ..- to be a great teacher Afzan! and me..-here in USM..almost 6 years, roughly counted!
So..tomorrow is Saturday!! - yea..will go home to see my mum..n my grandma too!..both are the lonely single mother..
p/s :1. luangkan lebih masa bersama parents anda sementara masih ada..appreciate them as best as we can!
2. open up your social circles and you wont get bored

2 comments:
good entry!remind me of my parents..huhu..miss them so much!
nantikan kemunculan blog baru kaklong. ;) nama terpaksa tukar sket utk tujuan tertentu.. hehehe.
Post a Comment