Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No title

why am i so stressed?
when things went wrong, not as I wished them to be..
July happened to be a nightmare for me. I'd waited for months, but I didnt get what i really wish for..it was a test from God....What had happened on July actually?
1. I didnt get the Fellowship
Actually I'd been dreaming of paying all my credits (laptops (with s okay,means plural..:-( , ptptn, tution
fees ).
2. I was invited to be a panel for the freshies - to give some talk..which i never experience before.. it
took me a week just to feel the tense....but it went smoothly..cool!
3. My supervisor kept pushing me on the research progress.. i was really stress to dead! until now..until
today..i'm not sure if I've got her wrong..but she always let me down..
4. Conflict in my relationship.. took me 2 weeks to relief..

Things dat affect my life most is my research...I think the frequency of my stress is very high until i cannot cry...
I just wanna
  • wake up from a very deep sleep..
  • i wanna leave behind all the nightmares.
  • i wanna create something in my life, I wanna develop myself to be a woman n to be 'somebody' on earth!
  • i wanna be a successful woman ever
  • i wanna be an independent woman
  • i wanna be an adorable lady
  • i wanna be loved by everybody
  • i wanna be beautiful in everyway
  • i wanna have a very responsible, romantic, gentleman guy (hahaha)
  • i wanna drive a car ( as i kept my license for 7 years)
  • i wanna be the real Norariza Ahmad

1 comment:

AnimNaim said...

Kawan aku dah berjaya..alhmadullilah...
Real Ariza won't cry..last time I saw you cried when you argued with A*** 8 years ago for a "hoity-toity" things...you taught me dat word..hehehe